Hi y'all!
Well this week was just stupendous! I loved every single moment, and it was cool!
Well, let's do this,
This week on Tuesday we had leadership training and it was awesome, we talked all about how we are going to "change the dynamics" of our mission and it's going to be sweet! I am so pumped, we are really just focusing on changing our minds to WANT to do everything new and fun, truly see the value in every rule in the mission and stuff like that! I am way excited to see what President will have us do for trainings!
After that on Wednesday I went on exchanges with the Zone Leaders and they are awesome! My Zone Leaders are the best, Elder Kuhlman is one and the other is Elder Wahlen. Elder Kuhlman is the elder that picked me up for the office my first day as a missionary and now here he is my ZL and me as his DL haha cool! I love that guy, I'm so blessed to serve with him again, Elder Wahlen is a boss elder too, I learned so much from him and we had SO much success together! It was a powerful day we had together!
We had an awesome District meeting this week and it was super powerful, we talked about church tours and the importance and doctrine behind coming to church, as an investigator, they can't progress unless they come to church! So for that, we talked about the sacrament! Dad, you could not have sent that letter at a better time about the meaning of the sacrament. I shared it with my district and it was so spiritual! Thanks Paps!
Thursday it started to POOR RAIN! Like it was straight from the sea, so so so much rain and I LOVED it! It has only rained 4 times in my mission and nothing like this! So cool! We had fun running and biking around in it, we got some cool pics. So I'll send those too!
Well over all this week has been good, we had tons of lessons and tons of success, over all it was one of those building weeks to see your fruits in another week to come, it was great!
I hope y'all have a great week and I really do feel all y'all's prayers, thanks for everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment