Monday, July 29, 2013

July 29, 2013

Hey family!

How are all y'all doing?! That's so good to hear, haha well I am doing Fantastic! So, so great. I need to say once more...I love my mission. It has been a week of a LOT of learning for me, a lot, a lot, a lot. haha, I have seen that after every trial...there is a miracle, we just have to open our eyes. That's all! I have learned how much we need to trust in the Lord as well, that we aren't just doing this for the Lord, we are doing it WITH the Lord. I have seen that so much this last week.

Ok some cool updates for this week. One, it is now an official mission rule worldwide...Backpacks are now NOT allowed. WHAT?! Ha good thing I have had a shoulder bag now for 2 transfers, one step ahead, suckas! Haha but isn't that crazy! Like it has been that way since the dawn of missionaries. And also...very soon, very, very soon, iPads are coming to the mission. It's so gnarly, dang yo. The times are changing. 
Also, our area got a new car. SUP. 2013 Ford Fusion. It had 10 miles on it when we got it. Haha it's so cool.

Well, I just have some really cool quotes I would love to share. 

"Doesn't it seem foolish to spoil sweet and joyful experiences because we are constantly anticipating the moment when they will end?" 

We shouldn't wait to be happy until we reach some future point, only to discover that happiness was already available?" 

Soo cool! I have learned to much from those two quotes. It's awesome, sometimes we need to just relax and love life. That's when we see the miracles. 

I love my companion, he is great. I have learned so many things from him, and I know I will learn a lot more. We are doing great, working as hard as we try. It's great. I know that we can get things done with the harmony of a good companionship. It's great. 

Well fam all is going well here! I love it and I also love to get all y'alls mail! I can't wait to hear from y'all next week about all your cool stuff that y'all are doing! 

Love y'all! 

Elder Schooff

 

No comments:

Post a Comment