Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July 15, 2013

Well, whats up family! How's it all going?! Sick! 

Well, one more transfer has been completed. Cool. I really thought that my companion and I would be together this transfer again, but...Nope! So we got the calls on Wednesday night and he is going to be a DL in my old area of Cerritos andI'm  staying to train! Yup, I get my own little greenie. Cool! But  what it is a little different, he has been here for just a little bit. But this will be his first real transfer, he has been in the field for like 2 weeks of less, because I think he is fluent. Not sure, or something, but now I'm Senior Comp, that'll be cool. Now that's for the rest of the mission. Cool,I'm  really excited for this. Now our zone is completely young! I'm training, Ruiz is training again and Cardenas. I'm the 2nd oldest in my zone. What the heck?!?! haha cool though, I love my mission! 

This transfer will be a bit more difficult, we are going to have to find like crazy! It will be cool, I love it! The mission is the greatest thing ever! 

Also...this week I got hit by a car! Sick! Haha it was so insane, it completely screwed up my bike. So now I have a ghetto bike. Sick! Well, let's see. It was cool, and I have no damage to me. Don't worry about me! 

But other than that, nothing too amazing has happened this week. It will be better next week. I just cant believe that I am already done with 1/4 of my mission. What the heck? Wow. It has already flown by, it's sad to think that one day it will be over! But that's in a while so it's cool! I LOVE MISSION! 

How are all yall doing? Is it all good out there in the world? Ash, how is Gavin and Ava? Bryson thats sick about your trip out of the country. Cool, Kay..i knew it. haha I love you! 

Y'all are the best, I love to get all your emails and letters especially! Have a good day! 

Elder Schooff 

Ok, wait I have more! haha this week President wanted to interview all of the trainers and it was awesome! I LOVE President Tew. He really is meant for this mission. He is great. This week I also love how I got to see all the other elders I know from around the mission, I was able to see so many of them, like all the first district. Its so crazy to see how fast and easy it is on a mission to make such amazing friends! I LOVE MY mission. It's mine, I hold it sacred, I know this gospel is true! I love you all! 





No comments:

Post a Comment