Man, I love yall so much- I have been thinking about you all this last week a lot because of Conference here!
Muchos Muchos de cosas han pasado aqui en CALI!
Well, let me first say how much I LOVED Conference. Here, on the mission it's bigger than Christmas. Every elder and sister has been freaking out for it...no one more than me. haha I was sooo excited for it. And it flew by! These last two days (Sat and Sun) went way too fast. Dad - how was it going alone without me, did you cry? ;) Haha, jk. But I missed you and was thinking about yall soo much. It talked a lot how to be a family and I was like, "Well my family is already perfect so yeah." haha But really it was so cool about the messages about how the most important things that we can do are within the walls of our house. THIS IS SO TRUE. I have seen that with our family and how blessed we are to have such an amazing role model to look up to - that's you dad. So I just want to say thank you for all that you have done for us. LOVE YOU!
I also thought Elder Perry's talk about obedience was great! I have never heard him talk so profoundly and basically just lay it out there for all of us to hear. Really, really good.
But again, my favorite like everyone had to be Elder Holland. The way he talks and just the way his voice is, is so comforting! Love it! Just believe, that's all we have to do!
Ok so besides Conference, a lot has happened here. One, thank you sooooo much for the music!! Ahh wow, that is literally the greatest thing to have on the mission ever! I love music.
I also went on exchanges this week, that was super fun. I love my District and my DL! He is such a good leader, he taught me a bunch!
Ok well, I'll just tell you a really cool story that actually happened last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment