Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April 15, 2013


Hello Fam!!

Well how are yall?! Good I can tell from all your warm emails! I love to get them and I love to hear from yall!

So yeah well this week was great, it was just another great week! Haha, Spanish is coming! There are some people I can't understand AT ALL! Haha, and some people I understand the conversation completely  It's super cool! It keeps on coming! Like you said Dad, word by word. ;) 

So guess what...my companion's bike seat was stolen AGAIN! Hahaha, wow he got a new one from a member of the ward and it was stolen again! I feel bad, it was kind of funny though. On top of that Elder Burn's and Kulhlmann's bikes were stolen completely! The lock was cut! Haha wow. So yeah good thing they have a car. 

It's Elder Kulhmann's birthday today! So we are going to the swap meet in Paramount for him! What what?! Haha, should be fun. We have had an intense run-in with a lot of drunk people this week, we taught two lessons to them...haha it was pretty funny.

So this week some cool stuff has hapened too! 

We decided to go knock the trailer park! NO ONE has done it yet in this area cause they say it's "dead" for Spanish. No one there speaks Spanish but we acted on a  prompting and went. Well, it turns out that we found the ONE person there that speaks Spanish and now we have a lesson with her tonight! Yay! Should be great.

CASEY!!! YESSSSS!! Your mission call man!! I am so happy for you!!!! Oh my gosh, you are going to do sooo great! I love you man! Thanks for the letter and I sent one to you today, expect it in the mail soon!

SO this week, I had the opportunity to play guitar but I chose not to. Haha I kind of just decided that I don't want to for now. I'll just play when I get back. I'm here to serve the people of California  that's my first focus! LOVE IT! LOVE MY MISSION! 

It's crazy to think juut 6 months ago I was still at college and just barely thinking about my mission! Wow, time flies, I have already been in California for a month! Wow. It's awesome. I love it.
Oh we also did some gnarly service this week washing some cars! And after church yesterday everyone was freaking out! It turns out some bro-nasty (Kaitlyn I know you'll love that word and can imagine me saying it right?! :) ) came around and broke 3 peoples' car windows in and took all their stuff! It was crazy.

I also saw my first police-live in action-tackle this week. That was pretty cool. We were just biking and all the sudden 4 cop cars ZOOM by us, pull over, run out of their cars and tackle this one random guy and taze him. They took him and drove off. haha. COOL! Good thing I watched Gangland before I came on the mission. :)

Well fam I love you!! Tell me about your lives, what's going on and how's the life. I heard that North Korea wants to bomb us or something! 

I love yall and I'll see you soon!

Elder Schooff 






No comments:

Post a Comment