Hello there family! How are y'all doing today?
I bet just so good. I love it. Well this week was a very good week, and we have seen a lot of miracles go through. I love my companion and it's pretty crazy to see how I think I am training him, but really he is just making me learn how to be such a better missionary. Man it's the best.
Ok, so let's see, this week was packed full to the brim with TONS of service and other good things, we painted for the first time in my mission (which was always one of my dreams of the mission to do) haha and boom now I have done it! Yes! Cool huh, but yeah we painted an entire club house and had some really, really good lessons after with our investigators. It had been fun. I love this area and as I feel like it's coming to the end of the transfer too fast, I still have 4 weeks and I'm already freaking out about leaving. I LOVE this area on Buena Park, I can basically call it my home. I have so many people that I would consider family here. And it's been a ball. Like I think about it and a fourth of my mission is spent in this one area and I can name it inside and out. Cool. Man I love my mission.
We started those classes this week with the members and it was a pretty good success, we taught and it was fun, we decided to change it up and not take them out with us this week just for the invite so cool. I loved it!
This week was a typical funny bike probs. Cool huh, in the last 7 days there have been a total of 4 blown tires, haha man it's so funny, and every time the Lord has shown us why. Every time it happened we just laughed and started to walk, and contacted more. I feel like it was the Lord's way of telling me that I need to contact more.
We have a really cool investigoter who is awesome. She is named Petra and is 80 years old and really, really wants to be baptized. It's the coolest thing ever and I love her to death, she is a very wise lady who has a lot of good ol stories to hear. It's fun.
So this next week is going to be different, we go to the TEMPLE on Tuesday next week! So pday will be changed to then. I love the temple and the miracles it has inside. It is the work of salvation and I love it.
So the one less active, well inactive that we found named Otalia is the coolest person I have ever met. I dunno if I have told the story of here, but the English elders knocked into her and we went over and it turns out she was baptized 27 years ago, so we are trying to find her records. And she is the STRONGEST woman I have ever met. She lives in the house that was owned by the person who made Knott's Berry Farm. Sick! And now she wants to teach her family, so we are and they came to church this last Sunday, it's so cool to see the Lord and His hand in his mysterious ways! Soo cool.
Well family I love you all so much and I just gotta testify that I know with my heart and mind that this is the true church of Christ, not just a church to go on Sundays, but the one the Living Christ dictates and runs! I love it!
Love you and have a good week!
Elder Schooff



No comments:
Post a Comment