Monday, October 14, 2013

October 14, 2013

helllllooooooo family! 

How are y'all doing, guess what...I LOVE my mission! I say it all the time but man it only gets better and better as I go on! I was thinking this morning and man, I don't know but I just love my mission, I would be NO WHERE else but here right now! 

Ok let's see, well this week is the first week of the transfer and I'm crying already. It's so sad because it's inevitable..95% sure I am leaving this area in 5 weeks, this is my home Buena Park 3A man, it's my home! It's a whole 1/4 of my mission! And I know soon I'll have to say goodbye to it! Boooo! 
This area has taught me so much, I truly have and still am learning how to be a true man of God, that true happiness is only in following the bounds of the Lord! I love the gospel. Yes! 

Also, this week was kinda cool. I had to go to the office like 3 days in a row. So it was a lot of driving other new elders around and good old stuff like that, oh and woot woot! A car hit me this week! My first official car crash on the mission! We were at a stop light turing left and there were cars behind me, and boom, the lady behind me...her foot slipped off the break and BAM, she tapped into me, very major damage! Haha jk jk, I didn't even feel it. But Ndb, I got the mission some nice money. Cool. haha, 

So yesterday, we taught both second and third hours of church. To the youth class and the Elders quorum to talk Missionary Work. This Friday we will be starting our classes on how to be member missionaries and to say the least...we are PUMPED. We will teach for one hour and go out for one hour! Cool huh! Yeah! And the Anaheim elders will be with us the whole time, so we can get this ward unified! Woot woot! 

This transfer our zone leaders really wanted to focus on being People missionaries and not "number" missionaries, which I think is a really good thing to focus on! Sometimes we can get wrapped up in the ways of numbers and that's all we care about. But really, it's the souls to Christ that is important! Woot woot! Ok. Legit! 

Well family I love y'all so much, and I just have to testify that I KNOW that this work is true, it brings eternal happiness for so much good! I love it, also I love the temple! Yay! 

Ok well have a good week Family! 

Elder Schooff 

No comments:

Post a Comment