Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June 3, 2013

Hello Family!

Ok, well what is up?! Another Pday is here! And it's JUNE!! 

Ok, this last week has been a blast, so much stuff has happened. Like, I had a baptism! It was so great, so peaceful and wonderful to watch and to take part of. I love the opportunity to teach people about this gospel so, so much. It's so wonderful, and as always it's even better in Spanish! I love Spanish! haha,
Ok, so transfer! I'M LEAVING. I know right, what? I wasn't expecting it either. Haha, but yeah, I'm super pumped. I am going to Cyprus and will be with another elder, Elder Ziegner. He is super cool, I met him last night and I'm just so happy to be with him. So yeah, I have had three different areas, three different companions in three transfers. SUPER UNCOMMON.

President, I think, just wants me to have a normal mission. haha, He told the zone leader he wanted to say sorry for how crazy my mission has been. I don't know why?! I love my mission so, so much! I love all the hustle and bustle, and the trials and obstacles I have had. It pushes me to do good. Now in this new area...we are going to kill it!

It's so hard leaving an area, especially your first. I love the ward here so, so much, I'm going to miss them like gnarly. But life will go on! It is so weird saying goodbye to all my investigators too! It's so sad! Haha but it'll all be good!

Also, last night...we witnessed a murder...yeah, insane. We were biking back getting out of a lesson at 9:15 or so, and we hear gun shots two streets away from our apartment. The next thing we know, cops are everywhere and a guy is laying in the street. This morning the whole street was blocked off with detectives everywhere. Yeah it was insane. To say the least.

Well fam I love y'all so much, thanks for all the wonderful support and all that you do for me! I love y'all oh so much, and I love this church and I love my mission! Hope y'all have a great week!

Elder Schooff  


A tie a member made me, the S thing is for Sharon, Mom :)  
The 4 man crew 




No comments:

Post a Comment