How is it going?! I bet it is going so great! Cool cool cool. Well as y'all know I'm in a new area! so cool, i LOVE THIS AREA! I'm in Cyprus 3a WITH Knott's Berry Farm in my area! It is soooo cool! And we can go there for Pday...NOT haha jk, I wish. But yeah. So the new area is great, and guess what the ward in amazing! They are soo cool! We have an amazing ward mission leader, he is a convert of two years and he works so hard! We have already had a ton of success, we committed an entire family to baptism next Sunday! Yay, hopefully they will all commit. The lesson we had with them so, so powerful, an amazing feeling to have the spirit with you, guiding you what to say, and in Spanish! Woot woot! haha,
SO my new companion's name is Ziegner. He is so great. And SUPER hard working, and he is so cool! We have a ton of plans in the area to BLOW IT UP! I love the area and all is well here. I miss the old area. But I'm so glad I am here haha. It was hard saying goodbye to all the other members back in the old ward, they are soo cool. So yeah, it was pretty cool and hard went to the Ones Ways one last time to say goodbye! haha
This mission is great. Also everyone is going crazy here about the basketball tourny. haha.
SO yeah, also my new district leader looks just like you Bryson and he acts like you too! But he is from Guatemala and super cool.
So how is everyone doing? I talk about myself way too much, all is well here and I love my mission.
What are y'all doing for summer, any cool plans from anyone? Well fam I don't have to much to say, I love you all and I pray daily for you!
I know that this church is true, so true. I love this church and this gospel, if people could just comprehend what this church does and what the blessings are that come from it, it's amazing. I love it soo much. We are not like any other church, we have so much more! haha, Well I love y'all.
Until next week!
Elder Schooff
No comments:
Post a Comment