Wow, I love the MTC! This place is so great! And honestly it seems like the time has just sped past me, it is so crazy! When I first got here everyone told me to just make it till your first Sunday and it will fly by after that...well that is sooooo true! The days just seem like hours now that it is going by really fast! Today in the MT, is my Second Pday! And it is great! Every Pday we wake up and go to the temple at 6:00 and it's the best! It is always so nice to have a temple so close by and have the opportunity to go every week!
I would also like to thank all y'all out there for writing me! It is the best feeling when you open up that mailbox and there are letters sitting in there! I LOVE to hear from all y'all! And I love to write back too!
This last week we got two new investigators their names are Louis and Balfre. Balfre's father just passed away two weeks ago, so we are trying to work with him as much as we can! They are both really sweet people who have pretty rough lives though. It is amazing how much you feel the spiririt and go off it here. We could have an awesome lesson planned, go in there and don't say one thing that we planned and it is still an amazingly sucussfull lesson! I really love my Discrict, they are all awesome and we are basically to the point where we are like brothers and sisters (considering the fact that we are together 10 hours a day haha). So today my district is officially not the new one, a new discrict came in yesterday with about 950 more missionaires too. The MTC is at its record high right now at about 3,800 people, and about another 1000 next Wednesday. WOW. Considering the fact that the MTC was only built for 2,800, this place is going to get crazy!! Every Tuesday we get to do service and guess what we have been doing?!?! Yup! Assembling bed frames for new missionaires! haha, There are usually only 4 people to a room but now it is 6, and still only four desks and 4 closets! It's all about sharing here.
On Monday our ZLs leave and it is going to be so sad! They are the greatest guys I know and such an inspiration to me to just keep going! What is kinda weird is that they all know Toast really well! Toast was in my Zone and left 15 days before I got here so most of them all know him!! Cool huh!
There is a really cool quote I wanna share with yall, it says, "There is No Road to Happiness, Happiness is the Road." Pretty cool huh, whenever anyone here gets down and is kinda having a rough time, we remind them of this quote. We all talk about how we just want to be like out teachers and just be fluent in Spanish asap...but that's not how it works! It's all about patience, that's the key!
My teachers here are awesome. We have two as of right now. Ones name is Hermano Kuhn and the other Hermano Frost. Frost is the coolest guy I have ever met and a major inspiration to me. He went to the Everet Washington mission English speaking but 3 months in he was asked if he knew any Spanish...he said no! So they made him become a Spanish missionary. He gives me hope! He seriously has the best Spanish I have ever heard. He is super lax and mellowed out. It pretty much is our biggest stress relivour. (Don't know is that was spelt right, but YOMO)
My Spanish is getting a lot better and I sometimes forget how to say words in English cause we talk so much Spanish. It's pretty crazy how its Valentine's Day today! What?! Cool though!
In my Zone we do this to all the new districts called SPOF (Secret power of Foreigners) hahaha, it is so funny. Cause when all the new districts come in, there is one guy from a leaving districts acts like a foreigner and we all tell them that he is from Spain or something and cant speak ANY English. They all get sooo nervous to be around the SPOF. It is hilarious Then we tell them on Sunday night, it's kinda just a way to welcome the new District and try to get them to speak as much Spanish as possible!
That's so cool to hear about the Trek Paps. Sounds like that will be a blast! It's pretty cool how yall are doing it as a ward! It's kinda crazy to think that I would probably be going if i didn't go on the mish early! But I'm glad I'm here. :) Thanks for sending that package to me with all the food and my watches and the shower sandals!!! Yay for shower sandals!!!! Also thanks for the news paper and mini PMG with all the cool sticky notes in it! I loved it!
Becky, It's crazy that the CRV has no one to drive it haha! I hope the horses are doing well and its not too cold :) ! haha
Ash thanks for all the awesome stuff! All of my zone thinks you send the cooolest stuff, I agree! And that little book of pics of Ava that you sent, all the hermanas here are OBSESSED with it and Ava in general! And that story of Ava and the "toot"...funniest thing I have heard in a while! Also you sent me CDS! Thanks, but I don't have a CD player! haha.
If any of you want to send me more pictures of just anything...THAT WOULD BE SA-WEEEET!
Kaydog I love you! I'm glad to hear all is going well in VA for you and I am extremely jealous of your trip to D.C. and all the cool stuff you do! You better send me pics of Costa Rica!! Woot woot! Granny I'm gald to hear eveything is going well now with Auntie, thanks for the update! I send my love to yall out there in VA.
Nam and Nampa I love yall too! You should be expecting a letter soon from me :) Thanks for writing me!
Well mi familia y amigos amo ustedes! Yo estoy gracias por todos amor de ustedes! Estoy gracais por la oprotunidad servir un mision! Amo mi mision!!
EVERYONE KEEP WRITING ME! I love to get the letters from yall! I'll try to send pictures a little later!
See yall soon !!!
See yall soon !!!





No comments:
Post a Comment