Hello family!
Man, this week was a huge eye opener and I feel like I received a lot of personal answers to some questions I didn't know I even had! It's funny how God works in, "small and simple matters," to bring to pass great things, I see that in my own life. Little things happen and by the end of it, you learned a huge lesson that will help you a lot!
This week we had some cool miracles that happened along the way. I love to see that, there were a lot of things that needed to be attended to and I'm grateful that the Lord gave us so many miracles along the way.
There was an elder this week in my district who was struggling a lot. And he really needed help, I was with him a lot this week, driving him to and from the office of President. Trying to be there as much as I could as a spiritual help, and man I have had a huge testimony builder of how important it is to have the spirit with us, we all received the spirit after we were baptized and it's so important that we live worthy to maintain it, I still remember my baptism and, Nam, you talked about the Holy Ghost and you brought a box all wrapped up that looked like a present and you gave it to us and then took it away, to represent that if we are worthy we can keep the gift of the Holy Ghost, but if we break a commandment the Spirit will "be taken away" or leave. I know how important it is, because there is a true difference of speaking with the spirit and without, you can feel the difference in speaking.
I love being a missionary and getting to learn these things.
It says in Helaman 5 :10, "That the Lord surely should come to redeem his people, but that he should not come to redeem them IN their sins, but to redeem them FROM their sins."
I have learned more than ever now, that we have to accept the atonement of Jesus Christ, as it says in the Plan of Salvation pamphlet,
"In paying for your sins, Jesus did not eliminate your agency or personal responsibility—He will not make you clean against your will."
We have to choose to follow Him! And do everything we can to do that, my testimony grows every day of repentance.
This week, like I said, I grew a lot! I want to say happy Father's Day to my wonderful father, you are simply the best, for everything that you have done for me, thank you. I'm grateful for you. I have seen as I go through my mission, how hard it will be to be a father, but man I know it's rewarding. Thanks paps!
Transfers were this week and I am staying with Elder Beyer for a third transfer, gnarly. That like never happens, but I am happy for that, we work super well together! So we are pumped! I'm happy to be with him, without doubt he is one of the funniest guys I have ever met!
No comments:
Post a Comment