Hello Mundo!
Wow was it oh so good to hear yalls voices yesterday! I love yall and can't wait to do it again in 7 months ;) haha. It seems like you guys are doing great and I LOVED hearing Ava's voice. So so cute! Well yeah, love you.
Ok well as you already know I had the opportunity to speak in sacrament meeting yesterday in church. It was a very powerful and wonderful experience. Especially because it was on Mothers Day and I talked about Mom a lot in my talk. It really made me miss her but in a good way! It brought such a powerful remembrance of why I am on my mission! I love it so, so much.
Spanish is so wonderful. I love speaking it! I know I say this every week but I have found such a love for the people here and their language! So AWESOME!
So it's cool to see that basically all my friends have left on their missions! (except for you, Casey and Mike haha jk, hope your prep is going well!)
This next transfer is going to be BIG, so many new changes and splits of areas, there are so many sisters coming in that they have called Sister District Leaders! Wow! haha, And there are 6 more coming into our zone next transfer! It's so cool to see the work taking place!
This week I fulfilled one of my tiny dreams of a mission, I know why now I wasted all those hours of my childhood skateboarding, getting mad and freaking out if I couldn't land a trick... :) haha We saw a skate park this week and we contacted into it, we started talking to these two teenagers and they actually seemed pretty interested in our message we talked a lot about baptism So after talking for a little we asked them if we could stop by another time to talk more. They said yes, then I asked them if I landed a 180 kickflip if they would get baptized. They were all tough and said ok, haha so yeah, I did the flip and committed them to a date! I finally used my skating "skills" for good! So now we just have to see if the date sticks!
Also, paps. I have a really cool less active family we are working with right now, and one of the daughters of the family is trying to join the Air Force! You should send me a tshirt and maybe some info about ROTC or something! Or the Prep School too! Thanks love you! haha
Well family I love you and you know how I am doing! I love you all and it was so good to talk to you guys. I love this church so, so much. It has been such a blessing to be out here, I can't believe I am about to hit my 4 month mark! Time is flying!
Love you and see you soon,
Elder Schooff
 |
| We sent out Happy Mother's Day cards to our investigators! |
 |
| Bullet holes yo |
No comments:
Post a Comment